LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
An introductory call to discuss design support options and project-specific variables like timeline, budget, and vision to align on which service package is right for you; this initial conversation is free of charge.
A consultative session where we go over every detail in your home, room-by-room and in real-time, providing design ideas and sourcing options in-the-moment. From there, you can take the direction and run with it or hire us to bring the spaces to life.
- Service: 3-Hour In-House or Virtual Consultation
- Cost: $500
- Deliverable: Detailed discussion notes with quick links and references images included for self-sourcing and installation
THE HOME EDIT
With a focus on functionality and spatial styling, this service helps you work with what you’ve got! Using items you already own, we will reimagine the rooms in your home, styling and curating each space to maximize the potential and refresh the overall design.
- Service: In-House Home Edit
- Cost: Flat fee based on square footage
- Deliverable: A fully re-styled space with a list of recommendations to enhance each room and overall organization throughout
After an initial Discovery Session, we start the visioning process, lead into design planning based off of your communicated aesthetic and functional preferences, source all furnishings and collaborate with general contractors, architects, and trade professionals as needed to bring your unique design vision to life through installation.
- Service: Full-Service Interior Design
- Cost: Based on project scope and complexity
- Deliverables: Design Boards, Floor Plans, FF&E Schedule (furniture, fixture, equipment) , Live Budget Tracking, and 3D renderings (as needed)
We're maximalists at heart
Our ‘less is bore’ aesthetic caters to those that appreciate spaces with lots of personality, an eclectic flair, and subtle nods to decades past. We make an effort to incorporate vintage finds and artisan furnishings, objects, and wares into each of our design projects in a way that supports local and oozes character while maintaining a refined, designer edge.
Thinking about listing your home on Airbnb and don’t know where to start? Or, want to level up your existing short-term or medium-term rental operations? Our customized approach will help maximize the earning potential of your income property.
À la carte services:
- Interior Design
- Styling and Staging
- Licensing + Documentation Support
- Airbnb Listing Setup + Optimization
- On-going Operational Support
- Creative Direction / Professional Photography
COMMERCIAL DESIGN SERVICES
With a background in brand strategy and experiential design and a wealth of development knowledge, The Sursy is uniquely equipped with the vision and skillset to support small business clients in elevating their brick-and-mortar experience through design.
Ready to get started?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail on our host optimization support and bespoke commercial design services.
we are 'yes, and' people
The word ‘no’ is not in our vernacular. We believe that where creativity lives is where potential is found, and seek out working with visionaries in the boutique hospitality and independent F&B space that share our passion for creating destinations inspired by local culture and infused with nostalgia through a modern lens.
We’re always on the lookout for interesting projects and opportunities to grow our portfolio of commercial and residential properties.
Are you an angel investor, investment group, developer, or generally someone curious about opportunities to get involved with our development projects? Say email@example.com.
CURRENTLY We're hard at work...
- Purchasing a residential rental property in Taos, New Mexico
- Designing a mid-century bungalow in Austin, Texas and a bohemian cottage in Manhattan Beach, California
- Renovating a moody main bathroom and operating our portfolio of rental properties in Denver, Colorado
- Under contract on an Opportunity Zone Motel property in Lakewood, Colorado
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out our contact form here to give us some context about your outreach and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.