Based in Denver, S&G makes absurdly soft, sustainable lyocell bedding out of eucalyptus trees. Their sheets, duvet covers, and pillowcases are naturally softer, more breathable, and more moisture-wicking than cotton. Plus, because they don’t work with physical retailers, their prices are about 20-40% lower than the comparable high-quality eucalyptus options at your local bedding retailer. Why Eucalyptus trees? S&G doesn’t harvest wood from ancient or endangered forests; rather, their eucalyptus trees are grown on sustainably managed and biodiverse plantations. For every tree harvested, two more are planted, and for every order they plant a new baby tree somewhere in the US that needs reforestation.
Eucalyptus Lyocell Sheet Sets
- Sizes: Queen, King, Full, Cal-King, Split King, Twin XL, Twin Regular
- Colors: White, Gray, Blue, Purple, Navy
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Naturally softer, more breathable, cooler, and more moisture-wicking than cotton.
- Zero pesticide or insecticide use, hypoallergenic, zero static.
- Machine washable – cold delicates, low heat tumble dry.